Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 116

One week to go

Distance: 4.14 miles
Duration: 35:43
Pace: 8:38
HR Avg/Max: 145/156
notes:

Easy paced run... felt the shin at several different moments but for the most part it was quiet.

Weather was 60 degrees. I didn't use my inhaler before the run and I could feel some tightness in my chest but I wasn't running hard enough to need my full breath capacity so it didn't really make a difference.

I'm still adapting to the colder temperatures. They don't bother me too much during the run, but afterwards my body feels chilled and a little achy from it. This week I'm gonna to try to start waking up earlier to adjust my schedule to the marathon time, and getting outside to help get used to the cold.

According to the plan I got 9 more miles to go before the race. According to the Chicago marathon website: 6 days 12 hrs 6 mins 22 seconds till the gun goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment