Friday, October 16, 2009

Epilog

So ends the first chapter in my running adventures. The marathon has left me with a bitter sweet feeling. It's sad that after all the time and preparation it's over. However it's exciting because I know that my running is far from over and it's time to start a new chapter!

I've really enjoyed blogging my training diary. It allows me a good vehicle to focus my thoughts about running and a rare opportunity to write and express myself. It affords me time to reflect on my goals and helps me analyze my training. It's kept me focused and accountable and forced me to recognize details about my running both good and bad that I normally would have ignored.

I've decided that I'd like to keep blogging about my running (at least for now) so I've started a new site. So for my one follower and anyone else who might accidently stumble across this site you can now find me at my new site: RISE OF A CHAMPION - http://beyond26point2.blogspot.com.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment