Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 30

Huh, Day 30... that means I've been seriously training for a month now. Good for me to put that into perspective because it seems like I've been running for a lot longer and I'm stating to wonder when I'm going to start improving.

I guess I should be positive and think about all the milage that I've put in. I mean I ran 11 miles on Sunday! It's just hard to put my running past behind me and let go of the high expectations I have for myself.

Today was a 3 miler...

Distance: 3.12 miles
Duration: 24:50
Pace: 7:58
HR Avg/Max: 152/167
notes:

Kind of a hot day but all in all not a bad run. I probably pushed it harder than I should of but I also plan on going relatively easy tomorrow so it will probably balance out. I'm just starting to get fed up with this pace. I really want to go out an hit 7 min miles without totally wasting myself in the process. Oh well, I guess I just need to stick with it, put in the milage, eat right, and the rest will come with time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment