Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ketchup!!! (Day 32, 33, 34)

Guess the blogger on the blackberry experiment failed... no worries! Back in Peoria and ready to do some real catching up on my interweb running diary blog thing...

Day 32 (Thursday July 9th, 2009)

Distance: 4.08 miles
Duration: 34:46
Pace: 8:31
HR Avg/Max: 150/168
notes:

Was supposed to do 3 miles today but did 4 instead, knowing that I was going to skip my Saturday run as I mini-tapered for the half marathon Sunday.

Ran down old Carlyle road in Germantown, Illinois until I reached the end of the road (beaver creek) and then turned around and ran back.

Day 33 (Friday July 10th, 2009)

Day of rest... Worked at the All-Star game fanfest as a volunteer for 10 hours last night and today and my legs were beat. Made an effort to stay off my feet for the rest of the weekend before the race.

Day 34 (Saturday July 11th, 2009)

More rest... My ankle was really sore in the morning but an ice bath seemed to do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment