Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 44

Finally caught up and back on schedule. Houseboat trip this weekend so I'm not sure how I'm going to get my runs in. I know I'll have to do some modifications and skip some milage but I want to make sure I get my long distance in. Today I'll stick to the plan and go with the 4 miler though.

Distance: 4.0 miles
Duration: 32:11
Pace: 8:03
HR Avg/Max: 150/164
notes:

So good to be back home. I'm still beat from traveling but still made sure I got the run in. It's 68 degrees out!!! but humid :(... still beats 100 degrees and sunny though!!!!! Tried to take this run pretty easy, but I've been running slow since the half marathon so I kind of started to push it a bit. My legs are still tight from the traveling, I think. 3 miles into the run my left calf and shin kind of tightened up on me. Nothing too bad but it kind of was stiff and sore for the last mile. I didn't let it stop me and finished the run. Once I stopped I stretched it out good and got some water. It felt fine after so no worries. Should be better and more rested tomorrow. I don't think I'm quite adjusted to the 2 hour time change either.

No comments:

Post a Comment