Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 72

another couple days off. I've been dealing with some shit lately and it's definitely fucking with my training, but hopefully the worst is over and I can get back focused again.


Distance: 5.0 miles
Duration: 41:27
Pace: 8:17
HR Avg/Max: 152/168
notes:
Barely got myself out the house, and when I finally did I felt like crap. I tried to keep a moderate pace but even then my heart rate was up and I was laboring. On the other hand... running for 5 miles and running for over 40 minutes with my heart rate up is still pretty good exercise, especially considering it was a "bad" running day. Still feeling like I'm in limbo and the marathon is still a long ways away... got to stay focused and build on the work I've done, and not let myself slide backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment