Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 10

Day 3 of chain-sawing... Today it finally stopped raining but now it's 90 degrees outside. It was my last day of work so I wanted to get as much as I could done, but it was so hot I couldn't drink water as fast as I was sweating it out... I'd work an hour and then rest for half an hour... then when I finally finished up it was time for my run... I got out at about 6:00 pm but it was still 90 degrees out and humid... I went really slow and the run still kicked my ass!

Distance: 3.02 miles
Time: 29:10
Pace: 9:40
HR Avg/Max: 147/163
notes:

Today was supposed to be an easy day, but after working all day in the intense heat my heart rate was up to about 90 BPM before I even started running... The course was hilly (475 ft ascent) and the heat was intense.  I'm just happy that I haven't missed a day yet.  Tomorrow's a day off and god knows I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment