Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 14

Definitely tired from yesterday's race, but not too tired to get my 5 miles in... Symons and I went to the Rock Island trail to do our training because its flat and the trail is softer than pavement.  I felt relatively good considering the 15K yesterday but we figured we'd take it easy to aid in recovery. 

Distance: 5.01
Time: 47:40
Pace: 9:31
HR Avg/Max: 140/156
notes:  

Run was pretty easy and it was nice to have someone to talk to.  It was not too hot and the trail was shady but it was incredibly humid... it's gonna be a fun summer.

__________________________________________________

I took my first ice bath this afternoon.  It wasn't as bad as I originally expected and my legs feel pretty good afterwards.  I think there will be more ice baths in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment